HR1, Deuce Rufus & Gnu Rufus Blog

Dis at blog fer me n HR1 n dat Gnu Rufus. I jes rites em all cuz I litrit. -- Deuce

Friday, June 09, 2006

Rufus-ology

Dat Bob wants me to rite down who all us Rufi are for future generations, or just unles you forgets. So here um is.


Da firs Rufus in town was dat ol Boss Rufus. Him comes all by hisself and goes to work wif Bob and Stefus. Him bin all over the world, but now he retired and sits on Stefus' table at Rufus Nation. Him da one to call if you needs a table at a resturnt or sumfin.








Next comes these 3 bruzzers, HR1 and Stoney and Sober Rufus. Dat Uncle Sober Rufus him goes off to livs wif Jesse and don't come around us no more. De big Rufi here are Stoney, HR1 and Boss. Das ar Uncle Rocky wif Aflac Duck, Vermont Bob and Cuzzin Slick, too.









Cuzzin Slickster Rufus was the firs wun of us little uns. He my favurt cuzzin and I dont gits to see him enuff. He used to work too but when Boss retired he went to Rufus Nation wif Boss. I misses him.






Den comes 3 more bruzzer, us little uns, das me an Beat-em-up and Special. Here ol Beat-em-up, he go to live in Joes's office and I don't see him no more, ezer. Him bin raised by dat Taz, n I heers him bin drinkin.










Fer sum rezin dere ent too many pichers of Speshul, but here him is wif Boss n Spike n Stoney. Dat Speshul him my bruzzer so don't say nussin or I hits you. Dat Spike, you see him he looks like dat Beat-em-up, and he hits you too. Him comed after us bruzzers cuz Steffus gived away Beat-em-up, so we got Spike off E-bay.







Den we got ol Snoozy Rufus wut came wif his own piller. Here dat Slick in de piller wif Snoozy an Pez Duck. Fer a while dat Slick wunt let go a ol Pez, now he lets Speshul wakkim.










Akshully dere is two more Rufi, das Gnu and Taco. You got lots a pikkers of me and Gnu, and dat ol Taco we ent got no pichers rite now. Him too fat hee hee heee.

Dis a pikker of Boss and Slick "In De Day," when dey tot dey was hot shit. Slick got him his duck and Kitty. Dey all over at Rufus Nation now.






Das all I got fer now. Bye.











Hey, I fergot ol CR [Construction Rufus]. Ent got no picher of him neither. Him a ol redneck Rufus. Dunno how him related. You got any pichers of him, sennim tome. ok?

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Stephus said...

Hey,Slick that was a pretty accurate family tree,I'm impressed.
You guys have lots of colorful mem
bers of the family some aren't even
molerats,but you included them any
way.That Slickster misses you too.
You have to get Bobo to let you come over to spend time with Rufus
Nation they would love to have you
over.So you tell Bobo he needs to let you come over.We won't let you
get corrupted.
Stephus with Rufus Nation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home